Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome everyone to HEALTHYFIT! This blog is dedicated to helping you get the most out of your everyday nutrition and fitness needs. I will be posting exercise and nutrition tips, recipes, exercises, stretches, training do's and dont's and anything under the sun related to health and fitness! I want everyone to know that being healthy is not as hard as one may think. It just takes time and mental focus and the desire to change. If you ever have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask! The more you know, the more successful you will be. Applied knowledge is power!!

BE THE PREDATOR, NOT THE PREY....

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this blog. I'll be and avid follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT! You had me at "healthyfit"! - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik!
    So friend, I nominated you for this blogger-to-blogger Liebster Award. It's a way to tell you I think your blog is cool and I think others should check it out too. Love how dedicated you are to helping others and I think this and any recognition you get is well deserved. Plus it's got a cool ‘patch’ you can add to your site. So here's your gold star for you!
    http://321pounds.com/2013/06/19/liebster-award/
    Keep on blogging! You're great!

    ReplyDelete